Welcome to St. Andrew's Church in Montague!
Sunday morning fellowship is at 10:30 am in the church hall and our worship service is at 11:00 am and Everyone is always welcome.
We are located right beside the Montague Post Office.
Events happening this week!
May 29th-June 4th
- Monday, May 29th - Saturday, June 10th - St. Andrew's 1st on-line auction is taking place. Please check the auction Facebook page for all the goodies available. Any business or individuals still interested in making a donation for the auction can leave a message on the Facebook page. Click here for the on-line auction.
- Every Wednesday from May 17th to June 21st, we will be holding a video/bible study at the Montague church based on 'The Purpose Driven Life" called "What on Earth am I Here for?" We meet next on Wednesday, May 31st at 10:30am for about an hour. Everyone is welcome. Please contact Stephen @ 902.838.2752 oe Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, May 31st 4:30pm-6:30pm - St. Andrew's Free Community Meal in the Church hall from 4:30pm-6:30pm. We will be running this meal every Wednesday. Anyone and everyone are more than welcome to come break bread and share in fellowship. Volunteers and more than welcome to lend a helping hand. Anyone interested in volunteering, please Email Darren @ email@example.com or send a Facebook message here
- Saturday, June 3rd - 12:00pm-4:00pm - Spring Planting Day in Lorne Valley for the Foodgrains Bank takes place. Guest speaker will be Ian MacHattie. He will be speaking on his recent trip to visit the Foodgrains Bank project in Rwanda. Please see the church bulletin board for details.
- Sunday, June 4th - Communion Sunday
- Sunday, June 11th - St. Paul's Parish in Sturgeon will be hosting their annual lobster supper. Serving for this supper starts at 4pm. Come and enjoy lobster "out of the shell", homemade desserts, tea and coffee. Eat in and take out are both available. Costs are $20 for lobster or $15 for ham plates.
Verse of the Day