Welcome to St. Andrew's Church in Montague!
Sunday morning fellowship is at 10:30 am in the church hall and our worship service is at 11:00 am and Everyone is always welcome.
We are located right beside the Montague Post Office.
Events happening this week!
- Every Wednesday 4:30pm-6:30pm - St. Andrew's Free Community Meal in the Church hall from 4:30pm-6:30pm. We will be running this meal every Wednesday. Anyone and everyone are more than welcome to come break bread and share in fellowship. Volunteers and more than welcome to lend a helping hand. Anyone interested in volunteering, please Email Darren @ firstname.lastname@example.org or send a Facebook message here
- Saturday, Sept 16th - Our annual fall fair will take place with a yard sale and bake table during the day, a silent auction all day and a roast beef diner during the evening. At the yard sale this year, we will be selling all items as in the past but we also plan to have a craft table, a bake table with home made pickles and jams in addition to baked goods! We'll also have a gardener's table, a jewelry table, a Christmas table and a Grandma's attic table with vintage items! All donations are gratefully accepted and we will pick up at your home if you wish. Thank you all in advance.
- Saturday, Sept 16th - The Kensington-New London Pastoral Charge is hosting a pastoral care workshop, led by Rev. Mark Buell, a minister in our Presbytery and chaplain at the QEH. This workshop will be of interest to anyone who wonders what to say to someone when visiting in hospital or at the time of a death. Anyone wanting to learn more about pastoral care is invited. The workshop takes place Saturday, Sept. 16th from 10am-12pm at the Kensington P.C. with a lunch to follow (donations are greatly appreciated to help cover the cost of the lunch). If interested, please RSVP to Rev. Torrey @ email@example.com or call 902.856.2352.
- Sunday, Sept 17th - St. Mary's Parish will be hosting their annual roast beef supper. More details to follow.
- Saturday, Sept 30th - Rev. Margaret Mullin, Exec Dir. WICM and Minister of Place of Hope Presbyterian Church, Winnipeg will be at Wellspring Church from 930am-330pm. Registration is $10.00. Lumch to share. Explore indigenous spirituality in a Christian context.
Verse of the Day